Friday 15 February 2013

Fantasy Furniture Comfy Chair riview


I got this for my 7 month old daughter who wanted more independence (no lap time so much), but do not want to be on the mat to the floor. We both loved it. Seat is wide enough for him and a few toys, and deep enough that it does not fall out unless he really tries (which he sometimes does). Even when he does, it's low enough not to cause serious injury. I keep a throw pillow or two in front of it to prevent minor boo-boos. He sits well alone, but still has the occasional wobble and tip over, so that the back and sleeves provide excellent support to him. This chair is made well enough, and easy enough for me to move around wherever I want it. I anticipate it to be a comfortable place for my daughter for several years. It's fantastic now, and has little room for him to grow, too. I am very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment