Friday 18 July 2014

Con-Tact Brand Self-Adhesive Shelf Liner, Clear Matte, 18" x 9' riview

I have white furniture that is almost 30 years old. Since the material of the furniture is very old i wanted to cover the inside of the drawers with some beautiful design for hygienic purposes, but I also wanted it to look good. This was just perfect, it matches the deco of my room and the furniture looks new! It even looks like if it was painted. It looks beautiful every time I open a drawer. I have even covered a couple of makeup and accessory boxes I had that looked horrible! Now everything matches. I will be buying another roll very soon, I am sure I'm gonna finish it all! I am thinking of covering the white shelfs of my Ikea closets too (only the shelfs, not the whole thing!).

Pros:
- Beautiful design
- Not expensive
- It's not paper, it's kind of a plastic material, almost like vinyl but it's NOT shiny. I am not sure if the glue will ruin my furniture in the future (if i consider changing it sometime) but its just too soon to tell.
- It doesn't stick to the surface THAT much at the beginning but it does over time, making it stay in place. I consider this to be a good thing while you are applying it over a surface, because it makes the work easier (you can remove it easily if you fail while pasting it).
- Easy to cut. Not thick.

Cons:
- Since the paper is not thick it will probably show if you use it over another pattern, just a little bit on well lightened places. But it looks excellent on white and black surfaces (my drawers are white and my boxes were black).

I Love It 

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment